The cost of SEO services.
We understand that one of your biggest concerns is the cost. We have very competitive pricing for our SEO services. Whether or not you will like our price, will depend on a few things.
- The type of industry you are in.
- How many keywords you want to be found for, and how competitive they are.
- Who do you compare our prices against. We have fair prices, if you compare them to a professional SEO company that will deliver results, and not just charge your credit card, and forget about your existence five minutes later.
There is no one set price that we charge. The cost to promote each particular website will be different.
The process that we use to give the price is the following:
- First we evaluate the industry and your competitors.
- Ask about your goals to find out what are you trying to accomplish.
- And after we did all the research we will discuss different price options with you, that will vary based on your goals and budget.
Some potential customers ask how much does SEO cost on average. When it comes to SEO prices there is no such thing as "usually" or "on average". For small local business the cost for an ongoing SEO project can be anywhere between $300 and $1500 a month. If you, for example, are a business owner of a landscaping company located in Buckeye Arizona ( a town 30 miles west of Phoenix with population of about 50,000) and you would like to be found for the keywords "landscaping company buckeye arizona" it could cost you a lot less than $300 per month to be found for this keyword phrase. If you are a real estate agent selling high end properties in Beverly Hills California, $1500 a month may not bring you a lot of exposure in the search engines. For a national SEO campaign the monthly SEO cost can be anywhere from $1000 and up, and it would depend upon competition and the number of targeted keywords.
Website of an SEO company that has their prices displayed on their packages page, with a list of different options: bronze, silver, gold, or some other similar form of pricing, may seem appealing, because you can make a fast judgment whether or not you want to pay their fees, but it has a disadvantage. When you are buying something that has been already prepackaged, it may not be what you website currently needs. When you look at the website of an SEO company, and the price is nowhere to be found, you may think that the reason for that is very high fees the company charges. It is not the case with our firm. The reason we do not have a set price for the services we provide, is because each website needs different amount of work and each business owner have different goals. And that is why before pricing our services we would like to look at your website and find out what your goals are.
Contact us to find out the cost to promote your website.